Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I was wrong...Praise the Lord!!!

The 3 cousins: Campbell, Levi, Cason!!
I predicted that laura would have a boy from the gitgo, well I WAS WRONG. The Ellenburgs now have an addition to the family...a baby girl. In the book of Psalms, the psalmist David says that every thing that has breath should praise the Lord. Well we certainly praise the Lord for our newest family member, Campbell Elizabeth. I am an aunt for the first time!! The boys now have a cousin to play with, although, she'll have to like cars and balls because I have a good feeling Russsell will frown upon baby dolls and make-up. Russell's brother, Ryan, and his wife (who he met because of me and divine providence, also my roommate in college), Laura, had Campbell on July 17th. We made it to the hospital to be there when she was born that night. The boys weren't allowed to go back and see her so our visit was really short. Thankfully Shelley and Barret were there and stayed out in the waiting area with the boys so we could go hold the first little Ellenburg girl. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was pretty dadgum long. She looks just like her grandpa, Papa T so far (although I think you have to wait a while to be able to really tell). Please check out the slideshow labeled "Campbell". We are so proud of our niece. Praise the Lord, for He is good!! Hallelujah!!

No comments: