Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Those Dumb Email Forwards...

So has anyone ever sat down at your computer console with the sole intention of checking pertinent emails for the day??? Yes, I have as well. Have you found that in the email checking process you are bombarded with spams, ads, and probably worst of all DUMB FORWARDS!! Too many people have too much time on their hands. Okay, well I could go on and on. Every once in a while I will read a FORWARD that makes them all worthwhile. Tonight at the ripe hour of 11:30 I have read yet another "Get to Know Your Friend" email, you know, the ones that you copy and paste and put in your answers to, all the while reading what your friend wrote and "getting to know them." I finally did it, yes, I answered (for the first time ever since email started) my first questionnaire. Thought I would copy and paste it here on my blog. If you want, under comment or something copy and paste it here.


Welcome to the 2008 edition of 'Get to Know Your Friends!'. Hit forward then, Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15 am then put the paci in Levi and up again at 8
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds-and Russell knows it
3. Last movie you saw? I'm spending a lot of time on this one...hey, the Astro has closed down CARS
4. What is your favorite TV Show? CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Curious George
5 What do you usually have for breakfast? squash
6. What is your middle name? Hope
7. What food do you dislike? watermelon
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Homemade Praise music
9. What kind of car do you drive? Gas guzzler...Toyota forerunner
10. Favorite sandwich? big fat hamburger from The Huddle
11. What characteristic do you despise? disrespectfulness
12. Favorite item of clothing? wedding rings.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? California
14. Favorite brand of clothing? any of the ones I get on sale
15. Where would you retire to? The Villages...ha...just thinking of that song on the commercial for the old folks place down in Florida

16. Favorite birthday? the one my sophomore year at Clemson... I think 19th??
17. Favorite sport to watch? basketball or golf...depends
18. Furthest place you are sending this? California...hey Susan!!
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Natalie or Laura
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning, my little buddies greet the day head on
21. What is your shoe size? 7.5 or 8 depends on who is making the shoe
22. Pets? I do well enough to feed my kids...
23. News you'd like to share with us? I'M PREGNANT
23.Gotcha!!
24. What did you want to be when you were little? mommy (and a football player)
25. How are you today? tired and happy and grateful
26. What is your favorite candy? Smarties (only because they're a good bargaining chip with Cason)
27. What is your favorite flower? one that's alive...I like yellow roses with orange tips or pink tulips
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the day Jesus comes back for me
29. What are you listening to right now? ahhhh..... quiet :)
30. What was the last thing you ate? Cheerwine and fudge round (and I wonder why my butt is so big)
31. Do you wish on stars? shoot know, I pray to the Maker of them.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange
33. How is the weather right now? unbelievably hot to be 11:00 at night!
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad
35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
36. Favorite restaurant? NickHenry's
37. Hair color? brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? chalkboard , boy I miss that huge closet I could play school in
39. Summer or winter?
Summer
40. Hugs or kisses? both if they're from my Cason
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? coffee
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes
44. What is under your bed? dust, Christmas wrapping paper, duffle bags, fire extinguisher, Cason's car,ball, (gee, guess I know what I'll clean out next)
45. What did you do last night? Sleep, thanks Levi
46. What are you afraid of? snakes...more so loved ones going to hell
47. Salty or sweet? sweet
48. How many keys on your key ring? 2
49. How many years at your current job? 23 months, that's how old Cason is
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. How many towns have you lived in? Powdersville, Clemson, Indian Trail, Easley
52. Do you make friends easily? yep
53. How many people will you send this to? 143 (all the contacts I have) I spent this long answering this dumb thang by gosh I'm sending it to everyone!!
54. How many will respond?
that'll be interesting to see, I never respond to these things, but I've seen it from Renee and Amy like 4 times :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I just have to ask... do you really eat squash for breakfast every morning??
gah, you make me laugh girl! :)

-stephanie