Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beginning...



Well friends, I've seen all of these nice savvy blogs you all are creating and I suppose it is time for me to attempt as well. I guess you'd say I'm "keeping up with the Joneses" but it is going to be difficult for me because I don't know how to work this blogger site very well. Russell is making fun of me because he thinks no one will read this and that I'm wasting my time...this may be true, but I sure do love reading about the lives of our friends and loved ones and especially checking out the pictures. I see how to upload pictures but I don't like that I can't move them anywhere I want them to be...I have to go with the layout the site provides which isn't that great. How in the world is everyone's site so nice with all the fun layouts for pics and arranged with slideshows and movies????? Please someone help me...I want to know how to create a slideshow and upload it. Help help!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

The Ellenburgs said...

I think your blog looks fine just the way it is! Afterall, you've got your hands full with three "wild" men.