Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Trip #2 Columbia/Beach June 6-15

Trip #2 was when Levi was 3 weeks old. I had 3 baby showers to attend in one weekend in Lexington. My precious mother-in-law, Joy, went so she could keep the boys for me while I was having a shower marathon weekend. After Laura's shower on Sunday (my 3rd and final one), she, Joy, the boys, and I went down to North Myrtle Beach. Now that was a great, fun, relaxing week. Russell and his dad came down with us from Wednesday until Saturday.This year Cason loved the ocean and the sand. He would jump in the waves and play all in the sand getting from head to toe...then of course want to climb into my chair while I'm trying to get some sun. I learned to make this incredible cake while at the beach, so much so Laura helped me buy all the ingredients and a bundt pan in order to make it!! Yum! I make them regularly at home now. I can't wait until Levi can actually enjoy the beach next summer.






No comments: