Monday, August 25, 2008

As Days Go By...

I don't know tons of famous stars and pop singers but I do know of Keith Urban (easy on the eyes I might add). He has a song that I probably only know the chorus to but it goes something like "Days go by...something, somethin, somethin, and the somethin..." okay, well, I'm sinking fast here~ I'm hearing the song in my head as I think of how time flies by...way too fast. My little Cason is almost 2 years old. He has grown (somewhat) and is getting smarter as the days go by. He is a little big for his britches most days and is so independent. Every once in a while on one of his "sweet" days (or with a bribe of SMARTIES), I can get him to lay with his ole momma on the couch to watch Curious George . Boy I love these days...but unfortunately and inevitably they "go by..." It has taken quite a while to do this but I have made a slide show of Cason's first year. I took a picture every week of his first year. Thought I'd upload the slide show over in "photo albums"~check it out. Ryan, this ones for you so I can write down directions as I go on how to upload the links. Take care all~

1 comment:

Islanders said...

Hey April! It's great to read about your precious family! Little Levi is beautiful! And ofcourse I've always thought Cason was adorable. We miss all you guys! Our e-mail is thelanfords@gmail.com and we also have a blog jclanford.blogspot.com. I'm with ya on the tired mommy thing, he he!