Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is MMO ready for Cason???


Cason walked right in and started to play on meet the teacher night.


Mrs. Angie & Mrs. Amelia are Cason's teachers

All packed up and ready to go to school. We were told to bring a favorite bear from home (since they are studying bears the first week) and I couldn't find one...so we took our favorite~CURIOUS GEORGE!!!



Cason is absolutely loving his "school." He is now attending Brushy Creek Baptist Church's MMO on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are 10 kids in the class. They are all almost 2 years old, so God bless Mrs. Angie and Mrs. Amelia. Cason was so ready to go to school when we were getting ready. He all but ran into the building... as we approached the door of his class he ran (literally) through the door and headed straight to the tool table (back pack and all). He was so excited to be there. I looked his direction as I left and said " I'll miss you too, Munchkin."(ha). Good thing mommy doesn't have separation issues, don't worry I didn't cry and my feelings weren't hurt.

I knew he totally enjoyed his day when I was putting him in his car seat. He began to cry (real tears, now) and say, "Don't go home, don't go home, see my teachers!!!" He even had his hands blocking the seat buckle so I couldn't buckle him in. What a blessing!! Cason loves his teachers and his school and has a blast when he's there. Once we got home he was so tuckered out... he went right to his bed (the first time asked) and went right to sleep.


Ready to take a nap after his first day at MMO

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a blessing! You know those teachers are special people and they must be so good to those kids! Enjoy your time while he's at MMO!

Keri H said...

Cason is getting so big! I can't believe that he is old enough to go to "school"! Love you!

Natalie and Jonathan said...

I can't believe he is going to school!!! He looks so grown up! I love it! He is so sweet and we can't wait for his birthday party tomorrow!!!! 2 years old!

Natalie and Jonathan