Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Well words never seem to accurately reflect what I am trying to say when I tell of the events that take place when my big ole family (mom's side) gets together. I really won't even attempt, I'll just say: this year we went to NC for Thanksgiving at Mama Judy's house. It was delicious and everyone had a good time, especially Cason. I have a slideshow~Thanksgiving 2008~ of all the pics I took of the fam. If only you could have seen us trying to get everyone together. I also tried to get my Christmas card picture done nice and early this year but to no avail.

I am thankful for family, so very thankful, with all of them come many memories.
http://www.slide.com/r/BHwzb7z6xz-RRzCM09-12nEBB7Zj5i1t?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

No comments: