Thursday, October 16, 2008

Real Tears

Ever had a good book literally bring you to tears? I mean profuse weeping? Well, I hate to read so I can honestly say I only cry when I read sweet kid books about little boys and their mommies.Many of you avid readers will know just how Cason felt when he was reading his book about a little boy....he was truly distraught and upset about the little boy in this book who was sad...Cason cried for 20 minutes. When he was still crying after I bathed Levi I decided to video him worrying over the little boy. I kept telling Cason that the little boy could get more balloons and more ice cream. The book is "How Do I Love You?" I took a few pics of the pages in the book that Cason was so overcome by. I will attempt to leave the video snipit as well, if not check it out over on the side under "How Do I Love You?" Reading.

The book

happy little boy

sad little boy who lost his balloons,ice cream and has a tear)

Here's the link for Cason reading his book because the video took way too long to upload.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=765929899966182bfc8f34&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url



3 comments:

Sarah said...

April, That's the most precious little video I've ever seen! He's so compassionate! What a tender heart! Bless that child!

Keri H said...

That is so funny and so sweet at the same time!

Natalie and Jonathan said...

That is about the funniest thing i have ever seen!!! He has such a sweet little heart! I was dying laughing watching it! Too cute! You will be so glad you got that on video!
Love you girl!
Natalie